Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year-Determined

Life is flying by expeditiously and I feel like I am barely hanging on in this rush.
Everything is happening soooo quickly. I am already in my second term in grad school. My christmas break is over and I am headed back to grind at school for the next ten months. I know i will have my masters at the end of it, but it is going by so quickly that i'm not sure if I am grasping everything. I am passing of course, but is the information truly ingrained. Im not certain.
I also don't feel invested in this process. I need to get my mind right and wrapped around it, however, despite my daily pep talk I still find myself drifting back into either la la land or a lazy slump.

I gotta find a life out there by school. I am detached and need a connections. I guess that would be my New Years Resolution. I resolve to do better. My father is always telling me I am doing this so I can have a better future, for my kids, and its way bigger than just me. Its hard to make the concept will me to move, to do. It does not inspire the passion that I seek. I am thoroughly intrigued by some of the things I am learning. I wish I could do the application part. Maybe that is what I lack, the hands on aspect.
I need a job in the field ::crosses fingers::. I hope I get one. I WILL get one.
Determined

Bye BSpot..aaahhhh much better


No comments:

Post a Comment