Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Encounter

One look stopped me in my tracks

From there I was on a mission

I already had it envisioned

Seduce and conquer

You would be mines

If only for one Night

As Luther did sing

U gone like this shit

But I don’t need a ring

I need a right now

It’s only a matter of how

So I sashayed

I didn’t have to use words

I laughed at the right time

Gave you the eye

Even let your body brush my thigh

Subtle hints

Disguised my demands

I know you wanted it

So I set forth plans

Danced

So you could see the roll of my hips

With the song I sang, paused, and licked my lips

Took a couple of drinks

So you would think I was loosey goosey

Got myself in a trance thinking of how you would use me

But how to get you alone

The next target on my list

But ah hah, your on it

Didn’t even have to wish

Made your way to my private sanctuary

Where I bow my head and close my eyes

Instead of the usual soft breathing

Commenced your groans and my sighs

Yea.

knew from that first look that we would see eye to eye

we didn’t even have to try.

So intense, your rock and my motion

Ecstasy the only emotion

And then an explosion

Again?

Again?

Aight honey, we don’t need a break

Get it all before its to late

Because just how our bodies didn’t have to imply Hi

Eventually it was gonna be goodbye..

And we have to leave satisfied…

1 comment: