Friday, January 28, 2011

I miss you

I have always had difficulty with the whole I miss you thing. i rarely miss people and if I do miss them they were important. Like i used to see them everyday or regularly and now I dont. We used to hang out and now we dont. We used to talk frequently and now we dont. I just really despise how loosely the word is thrown around. Ive always been the type to say what I mean and mean what I say. So it is with clenched teeth and and awkward smile I sometimes respond I miss you. What are you supposed to say when someone you dont miss says I miss you. Say "awww thats so nice." Believe me I have tried almost every avoidance technique. They usually dont go over to well
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. LMAO every avoidance technique... i feel you on tht one tho...

    ReplyDelete