Monday, April 18, 2011

Untitled

I wish I could get out of my emotions

And into my head

Can’t even think straight

All I know is my heart rate ain’t been right

Its on overdrive and it took over the fight

But for some reason it doesn’t have any sense

Offense Then Defense

Then reverse

The decisions its making

The moves its taking

Is it even debating, or acting only on impulse

Its not logical at all

To be honest the heart doesn’t think

Nor is it specific or actions distinct

If only the object of its affection

Knew his power of pleasure and affliction

Perhaps My Heart does know the power he wields

And is purposeful

And the heart allows what the head would shield.

OH Heart!
OH heart

Stop beating, because you know not what you do

Make me into genius and into fool

But I guess love and life are integrated

And with out My Heart I die

No comments:

Post a Comment