Friday, July 24, 2009

Today was a good day

Sooo today I took a seat on nature and found my self relaxing in a world of grassy wonder. Why, simply because I wonder why others did so. How could you lay on such itchy grass with no blanket. A phenomenon, that i decided to explore.

The previous sentences were from another day. I did not complete that blog. However I want to talk about something else. Now I will proceed in doing so. I am not happy with the direction my life is going in. It is so serious. My career choice. I dont want to live life so serious. I also do not want to be poor. I so dont know what i want to do with my life. Psychology seemed so promising at the begininng and over these past couple years my interest in it is on a swift decline. I do not complete abhor it, but im not sure if it is right for me. I need direction. I need it fast because my education at this stage is coming to a close and I need to move to the next phase. I think I should take a year off, but i dont want to take one and still be filled with such uncertainty or get stuck in some horrid job. I just dont know anymore. I am told to get closer to God and turn to the Lord and there I will find my way. It sounds so easy.
I just dont want to that. Im dont want to find out that if I do that I will sudennly have to become some worker for the church or something. I really just dont know Mang!

I do wanna stop with school. Im so looking forward to January. FREEDOM!
Im going to try to save so I wont be broke during that period of trying to figure out what to do with my life. I just dont know what the fuck to do! pssshhhaah..im getting frustrasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment