Saturday, August 15, 2009

What happened

I never knew i could enjoy solitude so much. I keep waiting for boredom to rear its head and interrupt, however it is kept at bay and I remain in peace. No restlessness torments me. Only a few weeks ago was afflicted at just the thought of solitude, even though that was my current state and not just cognitive whims. Now I'm engrossed in this. I sit on the floor of my room, sitting thinking, feeling a small breeze in this heat. I listen to the pleasant sounds emanating from the speakers of my computer. I paint my nails. I am Happy. Happiness seemed so difficult to attain. At this moment, happiness seems simplistic, like BAM here it is. No intense effort was done to produce it, it just exists. It it what it is. I am pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment