Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lamentations

Today is a dismal day. The rain is representation of the tears that refuse to fall down my cheek in spite of the fact that I am overwhelmed with sadness. Oh its not sooo bad I tell myself( By the way Bspot I am dramatic so don't take this at a REALLY Serious situation), but i do feel rather down. Homesickness is dreadful! I never missed home so much and I have been away in school for a number of years.

Learning Experiences
I hate them. I declare it! They always are the worst when you are enduring through them. I wish I could skip to the reminiscent period. Only two more weeks left of time to serve, no I am not a jail bird. The statement is just analogous. Thank God for small blessings, such as good friendship, good mentors, and gaining knowledge. If only the rest was equally satisfying. Enough of that.

Call me Miss (fill in the blank) if ya nasty
I just recalled that in my last post I was attempting to introduce myself. Oh how my mind doth leave me sometimes.. Ha! I guess its my age showing lmao. The question of the moment is how to I introduce my without revealing my identity. I cant get too Personal. Hopefully Bspot you can discern feminity from my writing because I am All woman. I was always a girly girl and I have a taste for beautiful things. People and goodies!
I desire the finer things in life. The wining and dining. The traveling. Places to go and get dressed up for the sake of being fancy. Is that too much to ask for? I love clothes, I love designing. I am a Creative individual at heart even though my current career path does expose that part of my nature. ( Im sure i will rant and rave about this factor later Gator, it causes me much turmoil)
I just read the header of this paragraph. Miss...if ya nasty. It made me amused..again. I dont know why. Anywho I will continue to write at another time because I do have a life outside of the blog!

I AM OUT

MEwriteMeXpressed

No comments:

Post a Comment