Sunday, March 13, 2011

Untitled

Screaming through a sound proof wall

This is what the caged animal must feel like

Solemnly staring, once the internal rant is over

Confused from misuse

Should be free, but trapped in misery

This is why there is revolution

When requesting change back to better or for the better,

Results in no restitution

This is why I take up arms, fight with all my might

Though silent my plight

Silent suffering, but still indication of suffering

My demeanor doesn’t lie

Through cracked voice, in explanation, you hear my cry

Disregarded

So I take action

I’ve departed

Heart rescued from that which dared bring it harm

Eyes un-blinded from charms

Freed and frolicking in fields of unknown wonder

Natural habitat out yonder

But the temptation

Reminiscent sounds of comfortable familiarity send underlying tones

Come back to where you belong

Memories reach out with open arms

RUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment