Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its been too long

Hey Bspot,
I feel like I have grown sooooo much since I last posted on this thing. Life. Its been great. Its been a whirlwind. So many people have come and gone. So many changes have happened. Im no longer in psychology after all. Im pursuing my dreams. Yes, I've dreamed these things for so long. They have been a part of my life since childhood. Im so glad to see my flowers blossoming. Fashion and business. So ME!

Moving along to very recent events.
Love is for the birds
Im in no way Anti
Im just feeling some kind of way right now because of my current circumstance.
I wrote somethings. Not all based on me, well one is how I was feeling (guess guess guess) at a moment. The other is based on things from other people and their experiences. Somewhat it is coupled with my own as well, but they don't have to do with whats going on now. Im telling you this has been a very full past year. I will update you with those developments at some point in life. Perhaps. Maybe not. Its up to my discretion anyway.


Fleeting Fun

We play the game

We make the right moves

I move

U move

Lets keep it real smooth

We know all the right ways to tango

Handling it from all different angles

Great Timing

Knew just went to climax

Almost as if

we had planned that

Say the right things

Sweetly so Sweetly

Yes baby I need thee

You are the only one for me

Words from moving lips

We know just the right way to respond to this

As if we were acting from a script

It goes off without a glitch

Real life happens

Snatches down the façade

And what’s left

Of our methodical amusements

Anger and confusion

It was written

It SEEMED so divine

It worked so well with out thought, with out mind

It FELT so right

It should have worked despite

Despite the fact that we put nothing in

Despite the notion we just indulged in what was as good as sin

Despite that the surface was not even touched

We were still floating in the dust

To know each other for real would reveal much too much

Rather we just play the game


Fun while it lasted


HELL

Aching

Breaking

Gaping hole

Feeling cold

Sinking feeling

Mind is reeling

Burning tears roll

Pain within the soul

Wandering

lost

Wondering

the costs

still

Wanting

You

Deaf to the cries

Blind with the eyes

Reaching but never touching

Is this hell?

Empty and incomplete

Desolate

Replete with Defeat

Enduring the yearning

Not satisfied

Is this Hell?

Dead

No feeling

Numb



No comments:

Post a Comment