Thursday, December 9, 2010

the hole u left.

My sleeping patterns are all jacked up. Am I waiting for your call? Naaah, that cant be it. (denial perhaps?) Anyway like I was saying, I cant sleep for nothing. I am wired. My thoughts are running rampant. I wonder if I am the only one suffering from this affliction. Am I alone? Its crazy how you think everything is going right and one single thing can change the course of everything. EVERYTHING! I think those are the things that matter the most. The one little thing. The one little comment. The one little mistake. The one little slip up. The one little oops. Turns everything upside down, turned around, and sideways. I have had so much anguish over this one person, this one situation, this one disappointment. No one person outside of my family has made me cry so much or show so much emotion, like I am really feelings this. I have a deep sunken feeling, a constricting knot in my throat, my heart area hurts, my arms are weak feeling. Emotional feelings are manifesting themselves physically. I feel sluggish. My eyes are sad. I wont be defeated by these sensations though. I am much stronger than that, but for someone to put me even in this state is not only miraculous and has me in a state of disbelief, but it just make me have to wonder. Wow, how in my feelings am I. Kryptonite. and this time in a bad way. I dont know what the outcome will be. I guess only fate and time will tell. I hope this spot is completed one day, dont wont it to be empty for too long.

Writing always makes me feel waaaay better. I promise I'll have some happy posts. Night, I mean goodmorning Bspot.

Ms. ME

No comments:

Post a Comment